Pick your package.
Standard vs. Luxe: Standard invitations have 2 paper options, straight flap envelopes, flat printing, and 4 add-ons. Luxe invitations have access to all paper and printing options, Euro flap envelopes, and all of our add-ons.
1. Invitation: this card lets your guests know the important details – time, place, groom, bride!
2. Reply: your guests fill this card out with their acceptance and meal choice/dietary restrictions/song requests if applicable. It’s an important part to tabulating everything you need for the wedding day! this can be a card with an envelope or a postcard.
3. Details: it’s the place to list any important details that don’t belong on the invite: wedding website, accommodations, parking instructions, street address of your venue, and any other note that you absolutely need your guests to know.
4. Reply envelope: guests will put their reply into this pre-addressed envelope and send their response back to you.
5. Invitation envelope: your wedding stationery gets layered into this envelope. Then it’s time to mail it to your guests!
Pick your printing method and paper colors for the invite, rsvp, and details
While our default digital printing is still very lovely,
we also offer printing methods that make a substantial impact!
Metallic film that is pressed into page. It’s a true metallic that shimmers and is opaque so it can be printed on dark paper.
Colored ink that is pressed into page. The ink soaks into the page and produces a soft and beautifully aged finish.
Colored ink that is raised up from page. It has a slight sheen to the finish which pairs well with modern invitation typography.
possible printing combinations
Digital + Foil
Letterpress + Foil
Digital + Letterpress
Digital + Raised Ink
If letterpress or raised ink is selected, the font will be printed with the special printing method selected.
If there is a multiple color graphic, that will be digitally printed.
No more white envelopes! We have the rainbow of colors for you to choose from. Mix and match – who says your invite envelope needs to match your rsvp envelope?
We also offer white ink printing so that it’s practical to use those gorgeous dark hued envelopes.
make your invite extra special!
1. Envelope liner: a coordinating design attached to your outer envelope to add to the visual impact of your suite!
2. Pouch: help your guests keep all the details in one (pretty) place! Your invite is assembled onto the pouch then your other cards can be slid into the pouch portion. Add printing to our Kangaroo Booklet or Wallaby Sleeve for an extra-special touch.
3. Backer: add a punch of color to perfectly set off your invitation. Your invite is assembled onto the backer.
4. Belly band: wrap this band around your invite and stick all your inserts under the band on the backside. It’s a more minimal version of the pouch but essentially does the same function.
5. Double thick invites: for an extra-luxurious feel, opt to make your invites double thick. We’ll use the same paper you selected for your invitation.
6. Vellum wrap: a translucent paper that is wrapped around your invite. Stick your inserts in the wrap behind your invite. It can be paired with a belly band or function as a stand-alone.